Copenhagen has on average 171 rainy days per year (days where it rains 10 minutes or more). So rain can be a reality in any season.
In case of a rainy forecast, we do the following:
- We provide waterproof ponchos
- Try to move departure time to sunny hours, after
- consultation with all participants
- If it rains heavily, we may decide to cancel
- If you decide that you don’t want to participate due to the weather, you are welcome to cancel and you will get a refund
From our experience, a few rainy minutes add something special to the tour. You’ll leave with a feeling of having conquered the day against all odds and having had a real Danish adventure!